COMPLIANCE ANALYST | CITY OF LONDON
£30,000 - £32,000
Our client is a trading, advisory and supply chain management firm offering a fantastic opportunity to become a key part of an energetic team and one of the faces of a dynamic organisation based in the City of London.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analyse data, update and manage the client database and create reports.
- Request, review and track (CDD) documentation for all new and existing customers.
- Screening and approvals of vessels.
- Responding to internal queries related to Non-Disclosure Agreements, ISDAs, contracts, compliance training and corporate documents.
- Responding to external KYC requests from banks and other stakeholders.
- Supporting ongoing annual compliance programme delivery: creating training content, updating policies and procedures, preparing annual filings.
- Communicate effectively with the Front Office (Trading), handle queries and obtain or update the documents required to satisfy the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy.
- Screening of information obtained and resolving any potential matches.
- To attend training courses which are identified as being necessary for the performance of the role.
- Experience of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and file reviews in line with regulatory requirements - preferred but not required.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply the company’s Compliance policies and procedures.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills - good at keeping records and tracking progress.
- Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms with different departments and overseas offices.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Capable of quickly learning how to use the internal IT systems and screening applications.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus structure
- Free breakfasts, soup and smoothies, as well as frequent office food events
- Subsidised gym membership and bike to work scheme, 7-a-side football team
- Life, health and dental insurance
- Learning and development opportunities
- A collaborative and collegiate work environment and culture
- Charity fundraising and volunteering opportunities
Hours: 9:30 - 17:30 | Start Date - ASAP | Temporary role with the potential to go permanent
City of London